Saturday, September 10, 2011

More Friendly Phrases

I guess I'm diggin' the stamp set Friendly Phrases because I just can't put it away!  Here's another clean and simple (CAS) card I made with this stamp set and another awesome new stamp set called Raining Flowers.  I also finally busted out my new Houndstooth embossing folder (TIEF) - love it!


Stampin' Supplies:
  • Stamps: Friendly Phrases, Raining Flowers
  • Paper: Whisper White, Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry, Wisteria Wonder card stock
  • Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Rich Razzleberry
  • Accessories: Blossom Triple Layer and Boho Blossom Punches, In Color Designer Printed Brad, Lucky Limeade 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon, Houndstooth Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (TIEF), and my Big Shot, baby!
Friendly Phrases Stamp Set
 
Raining Flowers Stamp Set

 
 These cards now available for sale 
in my booth at NW Creations & Collectibles
or contact me directly to purchase

No comments:

Post a Comment