Thursday, September 8, 2011

Back to School & Teacher Gifts

I had a great last couple of weeks of summer vacation with the girls, but not much has been getting done in my stampin' studio (or my house for that matter)!  But alas, the girls started school this week and are really loving being big first and fifth graders...





Caitlin


Here's Caitlin on her first day of Fifth Grade with Mrs. Moon










Rebecca

And Rebecca on her first day of First Grade with Mrs. Frediani

I really wanted to come up with something that my girls could give to their new teachers on the first day of school to help kick off the year on a positive note, so I made this "Teacher Survival Kit" box.  

The matching card is a great addition in helping the teacher feel encouraged as they begin a new year. 

The back of the card includes a description/meaning behind each little item included in the "teacher's survival kit."

This creation/design is this month's bonus project on Craft Project Central.  If you have any questions about the tutuorials I use, or if you want to make them yourself, please contact me

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment