Thursday, September 29, 2011

Crazy For Button Buddies!


I fell in love with this stamp set when the new IB&C (Idea Book & Catalog) was launched in July, but I just haven't had time play with it ~ Now that I have, I just can't seem to put it away! 

Button Buddies #122735

Here are 5 CAS cards I made with this super cute stamp set:

I just * L O V E * this little piggy!

Stamps: Buttons  Buddies, Petite Pairs
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Basic Black, Whipser White
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Black Stazon
Accessories: Sweet Button Embosslit Die, Pretty in Pink 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon,
Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Glimmer Brad in black
For those belated birthday wishes. 
I really like my Sweet Buttons Embosslit button. 
It gives me custom buttons for the Button Buddy stamp set!

Stamps: Button Buddies, On Your Birthday
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White
Ink: Early Espresso, Wisteria Wonder
Accessories: Sweet Buttons Embossit Die
 
I love this paper and the Button Buddies stamp set!
Stamps: Button Buddies, Perfect Words
Paper: Berry Blossoms DSP, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade
Ink: Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade Markers
Accessories: Ruffled Ribbon, Rhinestone Jewels


Stamps: Button Buddies, Petite Pairs
Paper: Berry Blossoms DSP, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade
Ink: Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade Markers
Accessories: Sweet Buttons Embosslit Die, Ruffled Ribbon in Lucky Limeade

 These cards now available for sale 
in my booth at NW Creations & Collectibles
or contact me directly to purchase



No comments:

Post a Comment