Monday, May 7, 2012

Got Milk? Cow Punch Art Treats

I came across this super cute idea on Dawn Olchefske's blog recently, and couldn't wait to make some!  She gives the recipe AND a video on how to make them!

Here are the Got Milk?, Magic Flavoring Straw Treats my daughter, Caitlin, and I whipped up!




Above is the packaging of the Milk Flavoring Straws. 
I found them by the dairy section at the grocery store. 


Now Available in my Booth at
NW Creations & Collectibles
or contact me directly!

Stampin' Supplies:
  • Stamps: None
  • Ink: None
  • Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Blushing Bride card stock
  • Punches: Owl Builder Punch (head, eyes, nose), Boho Blossom Punch (hair), Blossom Petals Punch (ears), Large Oval Punch (mouth)
  • Other: Mini Glue Dots, 2-Way Glue Pen, 1" x 8" Cello Bag (124134)

No comments:

Post a Comment