Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Ten Things I Love About Summer Card


This clean and simple card was made with the Stampin' Up! Sunny Fun stamp set that you can find in the Summer Mini catalog through August 31.  The stamp set has 3 border pieces: One with ice creams, one with flip flops and one with kids in a pool.  These borders pieces would also make a great border along a scrapbook page!

To create the card I stamped the image with Jet Black Staz On ink and hand colored the treats using Stampin' Write Markers and Watercolor Wonder crayons.  

I also used Stampin' Up!'s new scoring tool, Simply Scored, debuting in the Holiday Mini Catalog which goes live on September 1st.  I have been waiting for Stampin' Up! to offer a scoring tool for as long as I have been stamping, and am delighted with what they came up with.  It has scoring grooves every 1/8" across the entire 12" x 12" platform, making basic and fancy card folds a breeze!

No comments:

Post a Comment