Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Projects & Cards Galore!

I haven't posted in a few days - but boy have I been busy making cards galore!

Here's a quick and easy card I made using the Betsy's Blossoms stamp set:

Stamp Sets: Betsy's Blossoms, Lacy & Lovely
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight
Paper: Floral District DSP, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Accessories & Tools: Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Rhinestone Jewels, Paper Snips
I also made another Home Sweet Home Decor Element Wall Art Piece:

I applied the black vinyl directly to the glass and left the back open so the
wall would show through. 
I tried to take pictures of it on my Ginger Snap painted wall, but they just didn't turn out :(
Here's another piece I made a couple of months ago in brown:


And here are some of the cards I created over the last week, which are for sale in my booth at NW Creations & Collectibles...
Dry Erase Board

Stamp Sets: None
Ink: None
Paper: Beyond the Garden DSP (retired); Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White Card Stock
Tools & Accessories: Big Shot, Flower Daisies #2 Die (retired), Island Floral Die (retired),
Scallop Dots Ribbon (retired), Antique Brads, Dazzling Details
Some cards using the *super* fun Bootiful Occasions stamp set: 

Ink: Black Craft
Paper: Cheerful Treat DSP (retired); Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Whisper White Card Stock
Big Shot: Perfect Pennants Die, Fancy Fan & Chevron Embossing Folders
Tools & Accessories: Large Oval, Modern Label, 2-1/2" Punches, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Rhinestone Jewels

Stepped up version:
Basic Black 1/2" Scallop Dotted Ribbon (retired)
Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons (NEW)

Greenhouse Gala DSP (retired)
Marina Mist, Early Espresso, Pear Pizazz Card Stock
Star Punches (retired)

Crumb Cake Card Stock
Soft Suede Stampin' Write Marker
Black Craft Ink, Clear Embossing Powder
Rhinestone Jewels

Comfort Cafe DSP; Midnight Muse, Soft Suede Whisper White Card Stock
Midnight Muse, Soft Suede Ink
Square Lattice Embossing Folder
Word Window & Modern Label Punches


Create & Keep Simply Sent boxed set of 10 occasions cards:



These items now for sale in my booth at
NW Creations & Collectibles
or contact me directly

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment