Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Watering Can Flowers

I found these stinkin' cute watering cans and I thought...hmmmm...I know exactly what I want to make with THESE!  So, here they are...


Isn't this just FUN?

Here's a close up of the flowers...





The flowers are made using the Patterns Designer Series Paper Stacks in the Brights Collection (Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry) and Subtles Collection (Wild Wasabi, Bashful Blue). I stamped the flowers in black StazOn with the Mixed Bunch stamp set and punched them out with the matching punch.  Quick & easy!  I then adhered the two of each flower to floral picks as stems.  Sticky Strip holds on the Easter colored Rolo candies to each blossom.  Fun, huh?

All that was left to do was to add some Easter basket grass to the watering can and stick the flowers in and arrange them.

Don't miss out...if you haven't placed your order from the Occasions Mini Catalog, you'd better get a wiggle on!  The Mixed Bunch stamp set and coordinating Blossom punch in the catalog are only available until the end of this month (April 30, 2012).  Check it out on my Stampin' Up! Online Store.  Just
No lines... no waiting... and the lights are always on.  You can even shop in your PJ's!

Stampin' Supplies:
  • Stamps: Mixed Bunch (125535W, 125537C)
  • Ink: Jet Black StazOn (101406)
  • Paper: Patterns Designer Series Paper Stacks Brights Collection (117155) & Subtles Collection (117152)
  • Accessories: Blossom Punch (125603)
Thanks for stopping by today!

These items now available
in my booth at
NW Creations & Collectibles
or contact me directly


No comments:

Post a Comment