Monday, March 19, 2012

SAB Home Sweet Home Decor Elements

Here's another framed art piece I made using the Sale-A-Bration Home Sweet Home Decor Elements


What better way to make your house and home!  This easy-to-adhere vinyl lettering is temporary or permanent, 1 piece, measures 15-1/4 x 5-1/8, and comes in Chocolate (shown here), Black, White & Crumb Cake. 

I adhered the vinyl directly to the glass of my 12x24 frame and added two sheets of Mocha Morning Designer Series Paper underneath the glass (that way I can switch out the paper as it suits my fancy!)


For the rosette/bow, I used Basic Black & Chocolate Chip 5/8" Satin Ribbon and Crumb Cake 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon.  I then cut a 1 x 11-3/4" strip of striped Mocha Morning DSP and used the Simply Scored tool to score every 1/4" and accordion folded this strip/rosette.  Finally, I cut the butterflies from the Beautiful Wings embosslit from Vellum card stock and Morning Mocha DSP and embellished with Basic Rhinestones.

STAMPIN' UP! SALE-A-BRATION PROMOTION ENDS MARCH 31!  
Earn free products (including the Home Sweet Home Decor Elements shown above) starting with a product order of $50 or more.

No comments:

Post a Comment