Sunday, January 1, 2012

Thanks A Million

Happy New Year!  Here's a look at what's new at Stampin' Up! ~ Edgelits Dies!  Join me in my happy dance!  The new Edgelit dies coordinate perfectly with the upcoming Bordering on Romance stamp set!


I cut Blushing  Bride card stock down to size to fit my 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 card base and ran it through the Big Shot with one of the new Edgelits dies.  Then I stamped the coordinating image from the new Bordering on Romance stamps in Riding Hood Red ink just above the cut section, allowing for a perfect peek of the new Twitterpated Designer Series Paper ~ a snap to create a beautifully taylored accent to my card!

After stamping another image from the Bordering on Romance stamp set in Jet Black StazOn, I colored it in with a blender pen, popped it out with a 1-3/4" circle punch and layered it all on a 2-3/8" scallop circle punched out in Riding Hood Red and attached with Dimensionals.  The sentiment is from the Word Play stamp set. 

Stampin' Supplies:
  • Stamps: Bordering on  Romance*, Word Play
  • Ink: Rose Red, Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride Classic Stampin' Pads, Jet Black StazOn ink pad
  • Paper: Twitterpated Designer Series Paper*; Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White card stocks
  • Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Adoring Accents Edgelits Dies*, 2-3/8" & 1-3/4" punches, blender pen
* Available in the new Occasions Mini Catalog, January 4!

LOCAL CUSTOMERS: NEED FREE COPIES OF THE OCCASIONS MINI AND SALE-A-BRATION CATALOGS and don't have a relationship with another Stampin' Up! Demonstrator?  Please email me here your name and address.  I'll send them to you as soon as they are available for distribution.

No comments:

Post a Comment