Friday, November 18, 2011

Card Keeper Receipt Box

My goal is to always try to get [more] organized.  Really, I am an organized person, but I must admit that my receipts get the best of me!  Maybe having a PRETTY Card Keeper Receipt Box will help me to be motived to actually use it! LOL




The colors in the Spice Cake Designer Paper actually go very well in my home!  And, of course, I had to decorate the top with a pretty flower!

You can find all the detailed and step-by-step directions here.

Stampin' Supplies:

  • Stamps: Gently Falling
  • Inks: Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz
  • Paper: Spice Cake Designer Series Paper, More Mustard, Pear Pizzazz card stock
  • Accessories: Card Keeper Box, Simply Scored Tool, Flower Folds XL Die, 1-3/4" Soft Suede Striped Ribbon, Spice Cake Designer Buttons, Spice Cake Designer Fabric
Find the perfect hand-made holiday gifts,
including this Card Keeper Receipt Box at
NW Creations & Collectibles
or contact me directly


MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR NOV. 21!!!
and watch my blog for details on some amazing Stampin' Up! special offers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment