Monday, October 10, 2011

Welcome Banner

Did I say I was completely hooked on the new Spice Cake Designer Series Paper?!  Ever since we had our Autumn Scrappin' Workshop last week, I haven't been able to put this paper away! 

For my next project, I wanted to incorporate the matching Spice Cake Designer Fabric and Buttons together with the medallions which are all the rage in the crafting world right now and this is what I came up with:













Stampin' Supplies:
  • Stamp Sets: None
  • Paper: Spice Cake Designer Series Paper, Early Espresso, More Mustard, Naturals White, Pool Party
  • Ink: Versa Mark
  • Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Timeless Type Dies, Pennant Die, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, Clear Embossing Powder, Spice Cake Fabric & Designer Buttons

Spice Cake Designer Paper
Item #124003
 
Spice Cake Fabric
Item #124066

 
Spice Cake Buttons
Item #124113
I've got a couple more Spice Cake Product Suite projects
to share with you this week - check back soon!

This Welcome Banner now available for sale
in my booth at NW Creations & Collectibles
or contact me directly to purchase.

Thank you for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment